In Annapolis on November 14th the Bearcats were crushed by the Midshipmen, 75-52.
Navy beat Binghamton big in assists and turnover margin.
Navy shared the ball and registered 16 assists to six for Binghamton. The Midshipmen were more aggressive on defense, with 18 takeaways compared to eight for the Bearcats.
Jordan Reed led the Bearcats scoring with 15 points on 21% shooting in 30 minutes. Reed also came up with a game-high 11 rebounds.
It's early in the season, but Binghamton will find this early loss to Navy quite a setback. The Bearcats have fallen to 0-3.
Up next is Army on the road on November 16th.
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 3:05 left to go.
- Binghamton started 0-3 during the 2011 and 2005 seasons (since 1996).
- The top two rebounders (Jordan Reed and Roland Brown) accounted for 46.1% of the rebounds.
- Jordan Reed recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- The top two scorers (Jordan Reed and Roland Brown) accounted for 51.9% of the points.
Navy Game Notes:
- Isaiah Roberts set a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
- Tilman Dunbar recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- The top two rebounders (Thurgood Wynn and Jared Smoot) accounted for 43.9% of the rebounds.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Jordan Reed